When homeowners in Florida need quality home remodeling services, they turn to the team with more than 50 years of industry experience and a demonstrated commitment to delivering remarkable results.
Want to get an idea of the quality you can expect? Just take a look at our customer reviews and images of our past projects!
At FHIA Remodeling, we're proof that Florida residents don't have to overpay for quality home improvement results. That's because we make every effort to keep our prices competitive. We also offer flexible financing with attractive terms that makes it easy to budget for the updates you need.
Serving Many Florida Communities
We're proud to offer our impressive services in many Florida communities including:
Florida's Trusted Home Remodeling Contractors
From small repairs or updates to complex renovations, you can count on FHIA Remodeling to deliver exceptional service and value on every job.
Our home remodeling contractors offer:
- Roofing: The roof is your home's first line of defense against wind and weather, and it will be in good hands when you choose us to handle your roofing replacement.
- Windows & Doors: Stop paying too much for heating and cooling! Update your poorly insulated doors and windows with our energy-efficient replacements.
- Bathroom Remodeling: Whether you're updating for style or out of the need for an accessible solution, we have the solutions to help.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Update the style and functionality of your kitchen with custom cabinets.
- Storm Solutions: Prepare your home to withstand the storm with high-performance impact windows and doors.
- Tex-Cote Exterior Paint: This product is incredibly durable and can even help improve your home's energy efficiency. You won't get that from traditional paint!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Highly Rated Home Remodelers
We've helped thousands add value, style, and protection to their homes, and we can do the same for you! Give FHIA a call today to learn more about our services, or fill out our online contact form now to request an in-home consultation and accurate home improvement estimate.