Although kitchen cabinets are primarily designed for practical storage, they also make an important contribution to the overall aesthetic appeal of your Kissimmee kitchen. If outdated cabinets are impacting the warmth and comfort of the very heart of your home, call FHIA Remodeling today!
Supported by over 50 years of experience in home remodeling, we prioritize affordable services that add lasting value to Florida homes. Rather than a full kitchen cabinet replacement, our affordable cabinet refacing option provides the same beautiful results for a fraction of the time, money, and hassle.
How to Choose the Right Kitchen Upgrade: Reface vs. Replace
At FHIA, we're proud to have been named Florida's #1 remodeler for three years in a row—and we know that it's our genuine care in serving our customers that has earned us such an honor. When you call us about your kitchen cabinets, we'll start by surveying your space and learning more about your goals. Not all cabinets in Kissimmee are good candidates for refacing, and we'll be honest with you regarding the advisability of this service for your home.
Here are a few factors that we'll help you examine in terms of deciding to reface vs. replace:
- Structural Integrity: Only cabinets that are in good structural condition can be refaced. Otherwise, you'll only be covering up issues that will still lurk beneath the surface!
- Overall Design: Ideally, you'll need to be happy with the general layout and storage capacity of your existing cabinets, since refacing is an exterior-facing upgrade only.
- Exterior Material: Certain cabinet materials cannot be properly prepared for refacing and will result in warped or easily peeled surfaces that won't be worth the money.
We value your trust, and we'll be completely transparent about the best service for you! Cabinet refacing is a popular option for many Kissimmee homeowners, but if you decide against it, that's perfectly okay, too.
Our Hassle-Free Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Process
If your cabinets are eligible for refacing and you decide to move forward, we'll complete the job quickly and affordably. Our Kissimmee cabinet refacing process is done by experts and takes just a handful of steps:
- Removing Doors and Drawers
- Covering Them with Premium Veneer or Paint
- Replacing Knobs, Pulls, and Other Hardware
- Reinstalling Doors and Drawers
That's it! Your new kitchen cabinets will look as good as new—without any of the hassle of completely tearing them out.
Contact Us for a Free Cabinet Refacing Estimate in Kissimmee
If you're ready to transform the heart of your home, FHIA is ready as well! Simply give us a call to speak with our Kissimmee home remodelers and request your free, no-pressure kitchen cabinet evaluation. To sign up right now, send in our online form at any time.