No one who lived in Fort Myers in 2017 will ever forget the damage caused by Hurricane Irma, but the truth is that it doesn’t take an Irma to cause significant damage. Homeowners in South Florida should always have storm prep on their minds, and that includes installing hurricane windows.
There are many types of hurricane windows and doors, and FHIA Remodeling installs some of the best on the market. Since 1986, we’ve been the exclusive installer of the #1 hurricane windows, and we’ve helped more than 40,000 customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes with installing our high-performance StromSaver products.
The benefits of impact windows make them well worth the investment and include:
- One-Time Installation: No more struggling to board up your home as a storm approaches. Once your hurricane windows are installed, your home will always be ready when the winds start to blow.
- Energy Efficiency: You don’t have to wait for a storm to enjoy the benefits of our impact windows. They are also ENERGY STAR approved, and the SolarMax glass provides money-saving efficiency.
- Superior Protection: StormSaver windows stand up to wind pressure of +/- 100 MPH.
- Insurance Discounts: Depending on your insurance company and other factors, you may be eligible for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance after installing hurricane windows.
Avoid Broken Windows and Associated Secondary Damage
When a storm comes through, you have to worry about wind and debris. Our impact-resistant window company installs products that protect against both. FHIA partners with the industry’s top brands, including ETI, PGT, and CWS, and we offer:
- Free Consultations
- Fast Project Completion
- Competitive Prices
- Flexible Financing for All Income Levels
- Award-Winning Service
- The Best Warranties in the Industry
When it comes to replacing windows in Fort Myers, FL, you won’t beat the 50 years of experience, and proven expertise FHIA provides!
Contact Our Fort Myers Hurricane Window Specialists to Learn More
If your Fort Myers home doesn’t already have hurricane windows, now is the time to upgrade. FHIA Remodeling makes it easy and affordable to protect your home with our top-rated impact windows and other replacement window products. Give us a call to learn more or fill out our online form to schedule a consultation.